Opportunities for Chinese Strategic Buyers
Chinese companies have recognized that achieving sustainable growth in a global economy requires the evolution beyond a simple export-driven model.
In order to achieve high performance, Chinese companies need to identify where their future comparative advantages will lie in a global marketplace and build the necessary new skill sets, such as:
- Identify and secure US and European companies for acquisition and joint ventures
- Manage post-merger integration
- Establish brand development expertise
- Set up marketing and distribution partners in US and Europe
- Comply with International standards and regulations
- Build managerial skills that are effective across global markets and develop globally-integrated systems and processes
GCS is focused on globalizing companies in China via M&A and joint ventures by supporting serious Chinese business leaders in the identification of the best middle-market US and European business partners.
GCS's network of international offices and teams of experienced professionals in the US, Europe and in China offer to Chinese Clients a seamless cross-border advisory service with a truly global perspective and a full understanding of business culture and regulatory environment in China for Western businesses, and in the US and Europe for Chinese businesses.
Copyright © 2009 GCS Business Capital LLC